tirsdag, februar 21, 2012

My mobile video goes on museum

Jeg bruker gmailen min mest for søppelmail og sjekker den relativt sjelden. Her drypper det inn folk som følger meg på youtube, twitter og andre sosiale medier. I går kom det en sånn en... To:Bloggerguy Hi There,
My name is Garry Kling, and I am the Manager of Multimedia Production at the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I am writing in regards to your video "Kalimba" that you filmed. We at the museum are about to open a new exhibit called "Sanza: African Thumb Pianos", and I am assembling some video content to accompany it in the gallery. I would love to use the video of the kalimba band that you posted in the exhibit (from Uganda?).

Så la han ved denne skrytevideoen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLD1G7Z0ato&feature=email

Og videoen min det var snakk om tok jeg opp med mobilen, en Nokia ett eller annet i 2009 mens vi lagde "Åpen Himmel" for NRK i en fattig bortgjemt bygd i Katakwi/Uganda. 

Nokia lever altså videre...på museum i USA


Ingen kommentarer: